im sad again at just about every time it turns seven pm. i try to eat away my unhappiness thinking its the lack of food that does it. that just makes me unconfident and unhappy. at least when i starve im a good looking sad person.
im tired of being so damm alone. for most of my life ive had someone and now, im so empty.
i have all of these symptoms so if i seem like im ignoring you, im really not.
Symptoms of depression
- Sadness or crying that you can’t explain
- Major changes in the way you eat, such as not eating or over-eating
- Being crabby, angry, worried or nervous
- Feeling negative or not caring about anything
- Feeling guilty or worthless
- Thinking about death or committing suicide
- Sleep changes, such as sleeping more or having trouble sleeping
- Not being able to focus or make a decision
- Not being able to enjoy the things you usually enjoy
- Not wanting to spend time with your friends
- Feeling restless or tired most of the time